November 24, 2020 |
Attention Wine Club Members: Make your reservation now for the December Drive-Thru Release Party.
~Exclusively for Bending Branch Wine Club Members~
All wine club members are invited to attend the December drive-thru pick-up party on Saturday, December 5th or Sunday, December 6th. We are excited to partner with The Bread Box Bakery & Café, San Antonio for this event. In addition to picking up your December release, members will receive a grab-and-go picnic kit for two. The kit includes crusty baguette for two stuffed with serrano ham and Irish butter; cheeses, fruit selection and fresh Bread Box crisps; roasted potato salad with skinny green beans, crunchy kale and mustard vinaigrette; and an intense Valrhona chocolate fudge brownie.
--> MAKE YOUR TOCK RESERVATION NOW <--
If you haven't done so already, create a Tock account using the primary email address associated with your club membership to access the party reservations.
What you need to know for the party:
- For this event, you will enter the property through our truck entrance instead of the main entrance. There will be staff to guide you.
- Reservation time slots are for 1.5 hours. You may show up at any time during your reserved time slot.
- This is a drive-thru party. Please stay in your car. Everything is to-go only. No onsite consumption.
- There will be an opportunity to purchase specials, barrels, and merchandise along the party route. Please plan to charge your account or use a credit card for additional purchases.
- You will be able to pick up any past releases at the party. You may also place an additional wine order in advance by calling the tasting room at 830-995-2948. We will have it packed and ready for you.
- Members with reservations will receive a picnic kit for two prepared by The Bread Box. Limit one kit per club membership.
- Our staff will be masked and following all safety precautions, and we require that you wear a mask when interacting with Bending Branch staff.
- Due to the nature of this event, it is for MEMBERS ONLY.
Please contact the tasting room at 830-995-2948 for any questions or assistance making reservations. Open noon to 6 p.m. daily.
Follow the event on Facebook.