Wines may only be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY.
NEW RELEASE! Ursa winemaker Deborah Elissagaray created this blend to honor her father’s Basque heritage.
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL! Drink in the best from Gold Rush country this holiday season. These wines showcase the varieties the Sierra Foothills is famous for.
- 2015 Barbera, Lone Meadow Vineyard
- Major Red, Sierra Foothills
- 2018 Zinfandel, Sierra Foothills
$10 promotional shipping to 30+ states.
Offer valid through Monday, November 29th or until sold out. No additional discounts.
This highly-awarded Sierra Foothills Petite Sirah is concentrated and rich, with luscious flavors of blackberry, plum, and caramel.
- DOUBLE GOLD 2021 San Francisco Chronicle
- DOUBLE GOLD 2021 El Dorado County Fair Open Wine Competition
- Named one of 2021's TOP WINES FROM THE FOOTHILLS Los Gatos Magazine
One of California's most historic wines, this decadent fortified dessert wine is one to savor and share with friends.
Port-style dessert wine aged in Texas bourbon barrels.
NEW RELEASE! Ursa's 2018 Zinfandel has a firm structure and refreshingly sippable tannins.
The 2015 Barbera is juicy and complex with a long finish.
This wine is from the first known commercial crop of California-grown Mencía.
- DOUBLE GOLD/95 POINTS 2019 San Francisco International
- GOLD 2020 San Francisco Chronicle
Black pepper and purple plums? Or black plums and purple pepper?
50/50 Syrah and Petite Sirah from Ursa Vineyards in the Sierra Foothills.