Estate Winery and Tasting Room
Visit us seven days a week in the beautiful Texas Hill Country near Comfort. Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome.
We offer a tasting of five wines for $30. Paid tastings include a souvenir wine glass. We also offer a tasting flight of four bourbons for $18. Learn more about Bending Branch 1840 and ChickenDuck bourbons on our blog.
Please see our pet policy below if bringing a furry friend.
Open 7 days a week, noon to 6 p.m.
Find us at
142 Lindner Branch Trail
Well-behaved pets are currently welcome at the Estate Tasting Room. Out of consideration for all of our guests, we require that dogs remain on a leash outside, and stay near their humans.
Please follow these guidelines when bringing pets to Bending Branch Winery:
- Dogs should remain on a leash at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible for their dog’s behavior. Be mindful of your neighbors.
- Dogs who display any type of aggression are not allowed.
- Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations.
- Please help keep our property beautiful by cleaning up after your pet.
- Pets are NOT currently allowed at the Wine Club Lounge. Our chickens appreciate your understanding!