Estate Winery and Tasting Room
Visit us in the beautiful Texas Hill Country near Comfort, Texas. Call ahead for orders and enjoy curbside service: 830-995-2948.
We offer a tasting of five wines for $25. Paid tastings include a souvenir wine glass. The wines will be served in individual carafes for self-service with a single-use menu that will guide you through the wines. Reservations are recommended, but not required.
No groups larger than eight, including children. Please see our pet policy below if bringing a furry friend.
Safety is our top priority. We are taking precautions to sanitize and provide the safest experience possible. Please read the Bending Branch Winery COVID-19 Guest Advisory before your visit.
Curbside service and tastings by appointment are available 7 days a week, noon to 6 p.m.
Find us at
142 Lindner Branch Trail
Well-behaved pets are currently welcome at the Estate Tasting Room. Out of consideration for all of our guests, we require that dogs remain on a leash outside, and stay near their humans.
Please follow these guidelines when bringing pets to Bending Branch Winery:
- Dogs should remain on a leash at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible for their dog’s behavior. Be mindful of your neighbors.
- Dogs who display any type of aggression are not allowed.
- Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations.
- Please help keep our property beautiful by cleaning up after your pet.
- Pets are NOT currently allowed at the Wine Club Lounge. Our chickens appreciate your understanding!