Wine Club Drive-Thru Pick-Up Party
|Date:||Sun, Feb 21, 2021|
|Venue:||Bending Branch Winery|
***UPDATE AS OF 2/18: THE DRIVE-THRU PARTY HAS MOVED TO SUNDAY ONLY.***
Bending Branch Winery will be closed through Friday, February 19th. We are planning to open at noon on Saturday, weather permitting.
No one will be at the tasting room until Saturday. Our staff is currently working from home with intermittent power and internet. Please contact email@example.com for any questions instead of calling. Someone will reply as soon as possible.
~Exclusively for Bending Branch Wine Club Members~
Take a drive to the Hill Country and pick up your February club release. Members will receive a complimentary package of delicious dark chocolate bark made by local confectioner Sweet Comfort.
--> MAKE YOUR PARTY RESERVATION NOW <--
If you haven't done so already, create a Tock account using the primary email address associated with your club membership to access the party reservations.
Saturday, 2/20 RESCHEDULED TO SUNDAY
Sunday, 2/21 YOU MAY SHOW UP ANY TIME BETWEEN NOON AND 5 P.M.
What you need to know for the party:
- For this event, you will enter the property through our truck entrance instead of the main entrance. There will be staff to guide you. Please be advised that the drive-thru path is a gravel road that will be messy from the ongoing weather.
- You may show up any time between noon and 5 p.m. on Sunday, February 21st.
- This is a drive-thru party. Please stay in your car. Everything is to-go only. No onsite consumption.
- There will be an opportunity to purchase merchandise along the party route. Please plan to charge your account or use a credit card for additional purchases.
- You will be able to pick up any past releases at the party.
- Limit one package of chocolate per club membership.
- If you need to use the restroom, the bathroom trailer will be available at the tasting room (at the end of the drive-thru route).
- Our staff will be masked and following all safety precautions, and we require that you wear a mask when interacting with Bending Branch staff.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.