Our 56-acre property once held 16 acres of vines, and the 2014 Estate Cuvée is the last vintage released from those vines. After careful research to find a variety best suited for our site, we were thrilled to replant a portion of our vineyards. We selected Crimson Cabernet – a genetic cross of Cabernet Sauvignon and Norton – because of its resistance to disease.
We are offering Wine Club members the exclusive opportunity to be part of this exciting development by adopting one of the live vines we planted in the spring of 2019.
Adopt-a-Vine at Bending Branch Winery Estate and:
- Learn about the vine lifecycle through email and social media updates of your vine’s growth
- Learn about viticulture in Texas as we share and explain our vineyard practices
- Visit your vine anytime we are open
- Taste your vine’s grapes through the ripening cycle when you visit
- Receive an adoption certificate with the row and vine position of your adopted vine
Approximately 10 individual vines are still available for adoption.