Adopt-a-Row of Vines
Our 56-acre property once held 16 acres of vines, and the 2014 Estate Cuvée is the last vintage released from those vines.
This year, after careful research to find a variety best suited for our site, we are thrilled to replant a portion of our vineyards. We have selected Crimson Cabernet – a genetic cross of Cabernet Sauvignon and Norton – because of its resistance to disease.
We are offering Wine Club members the exclusive opportunity to be part of this exciting development by adopting one of the live baby vines we will plant this Spring.
Adopt-a-Row of Vines at Bending Branch Winery Estate and:
- Learn about the vine lifecycle through email and social media updates of your vine’s growth
- Learn about viticulture in Texas as we share and explain our vineyard practices
- Participate in a viticulture workshop exclusive for vine adopters followed by a picnic in the vineyard with our wines
- Visit your vine anytime we are open
- Taste your vine’s grapes through the ripening cycle when you visit
- Get a plaque with your name placed on the end post
- Invite up to three guests to the viticulture workshop and picnic
- Receive a 30% discount on case purchases of current-release wines during June 2019
(no additional discounts apply)
***Only 2 rows of vines are still available for adoption.*** A row contains 50 vines.